- He/She will be responsible for increasing the profitability of the Gold Loan branch.
- Direct all operational aspects including sales, customer service and administration.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all the laid down processes / laws.
- Bring out the best of branches personnel by proper hand-holding.
- Providing training, coaching, development and motivation.
- To take care of the overall accounts & administration.
KeySkills : Gold Loans Experience, Open to Sales Target.
Desired Candidate Profile
India Infoline Limited
IIFL Holdings Limited (NSE: IIFL, BSE: IIFL) is the apex holding company of the entire IIFL Group, promoted by first generation entrepreneurs. Our evolution from an entrepreneurial start-up in 1995 to a leading financial services group in India is a story of steady growth by adapting to the dynamic business environment, without losing focus on our core domain of financial services.
IIFL Holdings Ltd, formerly known as India Infoline Limited, offers a gamut of services including financing, wealth and asset management, broking, financial product distribution, investment banking, institutional equities, realty and property advisory services through its various subsidiaries.
IIFL Holdings with a consolidated net-worth of about Rs. 30 billion as of financial year ended March 31, 2016, has global presence with offices in London, New York, Geneva, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Mauritius. Our well-entrenched network of close to 2,500 business locations spread across India has given us the ability to expand and reach out to different segments of the society. IIFL group has more than 3 million satisfied customers across various business segments and is continuously building on its strengths to deliver excellent service to its expanding customer base.