Urgent Requirement for the position of P.G.T ECONOMICS TEACHER, P.G.T ACCOUNTS TEACHER & P.G.T PHYSICS TEACHER.
1. Responsible for providing an excellent educational atmosphere for a school where students have the opportunity to utilize their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, spiritual and psychological growth.
2. Responsible for Planning, Teaching and Class Management.
3. Responsible for Monitoring, Assessment, Recording, Reporting and Curriculum Development.
4. Special emphasis on real world learning and skill based learning.
5. Experience of differential and collaborative learning.
6. Responsible for delivering lessons in accordance with the designed program.
7. Able to integrate information from other areas within and outside the lesson plan and give relevant examples, metaphors and analogies.
8. Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students' varying needs.
9. Marking and monitor the work of the students and set targets for progress.
10. Assessing and recording the progress of the students systematically and keeping records.
11. Enforce regulations concerning student conduct and discipline, and maintain clear and appropriate standards for student behavior in the classroom and in the school premises.
12. Implement school systems and policies, in working with students, student records, parents, and colleagues.
13. Must be ready to stay in school campus.
Salary:INR 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 P.A. Partially furnished accommodation partially furnished accommodation, FREE Food, FREE education for 2 children, subsidized electricity.
Desired Candidate Profile
A Candidate should be willing to relocate in Jabalpur & ready to stay in school campus.
Should be good at written/spoken English.
Male and Female Candidates Both are welcomed.
Must be B.Ed. & Post graduate in related subject.
Possess thorough knowledge of the given subjects i.e. Economics, Accountancy and Physics.