Quality Control Executive
Garima Health Care Pvt Ltd
Exp : 5-10 Year
Location : Indore
1.Assist the QA Manager with implementing and maintaining the quality system.
2. Assist with preparation, issuance, amendment and maintenance of quality management system documentation,
such as procedures, forms, etc.
3. Assist in the implementation and maintenance of record control and archiving procedures.
4. Produce and submit reports as directed by the QA Manager
5. Assist in internal and external audits to the latest ISO
6. Performing microbiological analysis of human samples.
7. Preparation of reports.
8. Documentation and Maintaining of analysis records.
9. To maintain calibration records of all the instruments in QC lab
10. Develop, prepare and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and test methods for all routing testing in the laboratory.
11. Validation of all microbiological test methods including writing protocols and validation reports.
12. Maintain strict and accurate quality control documentation of all test procedures and results.
13. Train and evaluate new staff on SOP and testing procedures.
14. Investigate laboratory Out-of Specification results and assist with corrective and preventive actions.
15. Assist in investigation of deviations, non-conformance and complaints etc.